PDR Quote LITE is now available on iTunes, simply click the link on this page to get instant access.
PDR Lite is a free version of PDR Quote available for download directly from iTunes.
This Lite version gives you the chance to try before you buy, it has all the functions of the full version without the ability to save Invoices or Quotes, and can be on your phone in seconds by visiting the link below.
For those that have not yet had the chance to see the video or have been wondering if this program is right for your business, this is a great way for you to test it out.
Some of the benefits of PDR Quote:
1. Ease of use (with touch screen and easy customizable buttons)
2. Convenience (you may not have your quote books, but i bet you always have your phone)
3. Email directly from phone to your customer, and also send one back to homebase at the same time.
4. Digital copies of every quote and invoice in your picture library after you sync your iphone allowing you to sort by dates.
5. Backup with ease, on a CD, rather then filling your office with boxes of old invoices.
6. Paperless (the way of the future is email, not written quotes, although you have the option to print if you like)
7. Professional (customers will notice).
8. Price (Other Panel quoting options can cost as much as $15000 per console, PDR Quote is a once off fee with no leasing under $500)-DEPENDING ON COUNTRY.
9. Availability (It is available right now on iTunes, in 87 countries, buy it the same way you would buy a music track and immediately download it to your iPhone).
10. Safety (no need to hand credit card details to foreign companies, you deal directly with APPLE.INC, they will handle all processing and payments leaving you safe in the knowledge that you are dealing with a company with a proven track record).
How much do you spend on Quote or Invoice books?
Before PDR Quote, we were spending up to $50 a book, and there was a minimum of 10, so that was $500 a pop.
PDR Quote will eliminate this problem, and have you quoting straight from your iPhone in seconds.
CLICK HERE FOR LITE VERSION
I have also set a feature so that you can rename all of the panels, and (nic) screen names, to customize the program to exactly your standards, and countries needs.
If you have not seen the video for this program then
Click here to watch it
Also i will conducting a hands on 2 week training course in August in Australia. This training course will be covering all aspects of PDR including light reading, dent definition, and basic to intermediate Paintless dent removal.
This is the last of these courses i will be doing this year, and places are extremely limited, if you are interested in this, contact me via this form and i will send you some more information.
Contact me here
Ok lots of information in this 2nd months newsletter, and if you have any questions regarding PDR Quote, don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Talk to you soon
PDR QUICK TIP:
Undersell and over deliver, if you think you can get a dent out to 95% tell the customer 80% that way you will always deliver more then they are expecting
Remember repetition is the mother of all skill, and practice does make perfect.